Many thanks to the wonderful Rachel Miller at My Bipolar Life for nominating me for the Daisy Award!
Rachel is doing some incredible work in terms of documenting her own spiritual journey in dealing with bipolar disorder, always with a great sense of humor and tremendous emotional depth and honesty. I highly recommend checking out her blog.
Rules for accepting:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tell your readers 7 unusual things about yourself.
- Nominate some worthy bloggers.
Seven Unusual Things About Me. (Since this is a channeled blog, I should probably specify that this is in regard to me, the channeler; not the guides.)
- I live with three cats, one of whom is fond of sleeping on my head at night; though, in truth, he prefers my husband’s head. He’s a very small, light-boned, fluffy little guy, so it’s a pleasant experience.
- I’m a sci-fi geek, and have watched an inordinate amount of “Star Trek” in my time. Currently on a tear through the new “Doctor Who.”
- I’m not nearly as wise as the voice that comes through on this blog, and often struggle terribly to follow the advice that is posted here.
- I’m reading Haruki Murakami’s 1Q84 at the moment, and it’s messing with my head in an extremely good way.
- I’m incredibly fortunate to be married to someone who doesn’t think channeling is insane; and who often follows the guidance much better than I do.
- Most of my friends don’t know about this blog. But those that do are very good friends indeed.
- I’m so grateful that I get to do this.